Miss your sunroof?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Youve got to read some of the questions and answers, did make me laugh :D

Q: can I get away with only buying one, for two cars... and switch which one I put it on depending on my mood? Aug-17-07
A: Once you install the sunroof if you take it off, the sunroof won´t damage your car, but it will not be able to use on another car, this is for prevent burglars to steal it.

Q: Can this be put on other parts of the car, such as the hood or trunk lid, or do you have to put it on the roof? Does it fit all models? I have a Dodge Stratus right now, but I'm probably gonna get a Dodge Viper pretty soon. Aug-17-07
A: Yes, you can put it on other parts of the car. If fits all models.

This is class:
Q: my car does not have an anti lock braking system - i am interested in an abs light for my dash - i cannot afford nor am i interested in the actual braking benefits of an abs system - i am solely interested in tricking people into thinking my car is safer than it is. do you or are you looking into prototyping this product - it seems like its up your alley. Aug-17-07
A: We are working on new ideas, thank you.

Brilliant, I liked this one too ...

Q. Do you have a holographic version so that if someone looks from a certain angle, the sunroof will look like it's open? Do you also have a sunroof visor that I can stick on to look like I have a real sunroof visor? Do you also sell controls that I can stick on the ceiling of the car so I can act like I have a sunroof controls? I'm curious, If I stick it on the hood of my car would this then be called sunhood? This is one of the best ideas I have ever heard of.

A. We are still working on having more products like this, at this moment we only have this self adhesive sunroof. You can put it in the hood if you want. Thank you

Hmm , when trading in i wonder who would actually twig? :)

The idea's a good one for people that NEED the look, but obviosly the seller is a bit too straight...the questions were class.

Absolutely brilliant!!!!!!!
The first sunroof that will never leak!!!!
And since I am kind of bald no more sunburnt head!!!!
I was always looking for the best solution in sunroofs!!!!!!!!
Now I found it!!!!!!!!!!
Absolutely brilliant!!!!!!!!

Absolutely brilliant!!!!!!!
The first sunroof that will never leak!!!!
And since I am kind of bald no more sunburnt head!!!!
I was always looking for the best solution in sunroofs!!!!!!!!
Now I found it!!!!!!!!!!
Absolutely brilliant!!!!!!!!

Might have the same effect as chromed wheel arches though and make your roof rust...

I wonder if he will still be answering these kinds of questions when he has a few more sales under his belt..:rolleyes:

:D :D So Funny:D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom