Missed a Bargain CL600 on ebay

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That is cheap but V12 and fuel at £1.00 per litre, but who cares....:rock:

Flash said:
I thought that you said that you were never going to buy another Merc again after DC UK turned down your genuine corrosion claim disputing that the vehicle had been in an accident/respray BUT it was bought under the MB Signiture scheme...:confused:

Ive had all the work done on the s-class, by my bodyshop while me CE was there too. Id buy another merc, just wouldnt pay the extra for a signature used one. And a sensible mileage cl600 for £16, thats too good to pass on.

CL's are only heading down, price wise

Give it another year and a half or two and they will be within the reach (price range) of Chavs/idots...! :rolleyes:

Flash said:
Give it another year and a half or two and they will be within the reach (price range) of Chavs/idots...! :rolleyes:
Id think the running costs of one would be similar to an s-class, and my 320cdi has had £2k of suspension work and £1k of brake work spent on it in the past 6months. The chav can probably afford to buy it but a few years on and the car will be finished due to lack of maintainance.

stats007 said:
Not sure 84k miles is sensible mileage for a V12.
Your probably right about that, a 500 and you wouldnt think twice but a 600 can start costing a fortune.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom