Missing Center Hub Cap C63 style 19" alloys

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Treacle2

Car
c class coupe C250
Hello all, Noob here.

I recently bought a C Class C250 it has aftermarket wheels that have the hub cover with the logo on them, they do not screw on, they just clip into the wheel.

But i need a new set as i only have 2 and they are a mess.

on the reverse there is a part number BC-383.

I have check ebay and other sites with no luck. Does any one know where i can get a set.

I have attached a pic of the wheel

Capture.JPG

thanks in advance, ps the picture does not do the wheels justice, they have been refurbished.

Hey! I have those same wheels and the same caps. Someone stole one of them and I was looking for the same piece. Did you happen to find it?

Hey! I have those same wheels and the same caps. Someone stole one of them and I was looking for the same piece. Did you happen to find it?
Yeah I found out that these wheels are Japan Light Wheel Alloys (JWL).

I found them on Dhgate.

Just had a quick look and IF they are the same wheel then the below might work.

Got it! Thank you, hopefully they work. I ordered because I have no other options lol

Just measure the hole, you will probably find that they are the same as all MB, (75mm) and all the ones on eBay will be fine

Just measure the hole, you will probably find that they are the same as all MB, (75mm) and all the ones on eBay will be fine
eBay ones like the below defiantly DIDNT fit my wheels.

if they are OEM wheels they have a screw type of mechanism like the below.

Yeah, I feel your pain. I hope they are the right ones.
Update, they’re the correct ones!! And I ordered one set and it came with 6 caps! So I’m set in case someone steals one of these things again. Lol

Update, they’re the correct ones!! And I ordered one set and it came with 6 caps! So I’m set in case someone steals one of these things again. Lol
:banana: nice glad they worked.

hey,

similar problem, one of mine got stolen too. Any one have any new links which might lead me In the right direction. tried searching for it my self with no luck

tia

Hi can anyone help me find mercedes w205 c63s centre caps for my 19 inch alloys? My alloys are reps and someone stole my centre caps

Are any of these threads any good to you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom