Missing Part on Skirt, Help please

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shankar

Car
SL350
Recently discovered a missing insert on the bottom of the SL350, i have no idea what it is called, or where i can purchase a replacement. It's located just below the rear end of the driver side door. Any help would be appreciated.:thumb:

S.M

A pic of the area it's missing from or a pic of the one that's still attached would help, along with the chassis number or at least the approximate age of the car would help. Meanwhile I'll take a look at the catalogue to see what's likely to have fallen off. Immediate thought is jack-point cover.

EDIT: if it IS the jack point cover then it's ~£16 from the MB stealership and it's pre-painted.

Last edited:
yes its the jack cover! its a 06 reg. sorry for the lack of detail, pretty new to this. would you happen to know how much a replacement would cost?

yes its the jack cover! its a 06 reg. sorry for the lack of detail, pretty new to this. would you happen to know how much a replacement would cost?
The one I checked was ~£16 from inchcape MB. If you call your nearest MB parts counter they'll be able to sort you out - might even have a silver or black one in stock!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom