MJH Cars, Walsall

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Grahamcol

Car
2007 CLK 220 and 2001 SLK230
Anyone used them yet?

My C200 is booked in for new front brake pads on 28th. They quoted what I feel is a very reasonable £71 all in and their attitude was extremely pleasant. I'll let everone know how I get on. If they're OK they will most likely get another job soon, servicing my C280 which is more or less due.

Member landywood seems to know quite a bit about this MJH cars.

I keep meaning to call in but haven't passed when they're open.

I'd be interested to hear how you get on, as MB indies are thin on the ground to the North of Birmingham.

Yes, I'll certainly post my experience there. I usually go to WDM in Birmingham who are very good. However, I live in Walsall and MJH are literally just down the road and so are more convenient.

I've been considering popping in as its dead handy for me. I can't seem to get their webiste up though - mjhcars.co.uk - is this right or am i doing something wrong? I'll be interested to hear what they're like, and whether they can compete with Andy Gayle.

Go and have a chat with him his name is Mark he is x MB B-ham the reason his website is not up and running yet is that the guy who is doing the site for him is in hostpital very poorly
or give him a call No 01922 643157 or 01922 643257
Regards Mike

Last edited:
Yes, I'll certainly post my experience there. I usually go to WDM in Birmingham who are very good. However, I live in Walsall and MJH are literally just down the road and so are more convenient.
i am not far from u i am in bilston ,should meet sometime:D

Well, I've now had the work done and I'm very happy. Mark and his wife were extremely polite, gave me a coffee, had a quick chat and then did the work. After a short road test I paid up and that was it. The bill even came out slightly cheaper than quoted. Just one little thing is that they surcharge credit card payments. Only 2% but I've not had this before. They deserve to do well and I will definately be giving them more work in the future.

First Service

Well, first service on my second hand merc. Took to MJH cars. All seems very good, I am not competent to check what went on under the bonnet but car was given back well valeted, the report on the vehicle seemed comprehensive. Admin at the company seemed good and the service was completed by lunch-time. Overall couldn't fault it.

Yes, they're really good there. I've been there twice since the brake pads were changed for some unrelated work and each time I was attended to promptly and properly. Mark's certainly inspired me with confidence and I wouldn't hesitate to go back. Ought to be on commission !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom