ML 19 Inch AMG Alloys & Tyres

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Vilus

SUPPORTER
Car
BMW M340i
I have for sale a set of four 19 Inch AMG alloys with Pirelli P Zero Rosso tyres. My ex bought a 57 plate ML320 CDi back in 2008 from Vikings Canterbury. Before she took delivery she had aftermarket 22's fitted and the original alloys were delivered to the house where they have been stored in a spare bedroom until recently. Now she and the ML have gone and she wants to sell them.

The wheels are original Ronal part A164 401 12 02 and are unmarked save for one small scratch on one wheel probably from the tyre fitter. They are 8J 19inch with ET 60.

The tyres are Pirelli P Zero Rosso 255/50 R19 103w MO. They are used but all have 5mm tread, possibly a bit more but I don't have a tyre gauge. The date codes are three at 4207, with one 3706, however as previously stated they were removed in the showroom and stored in a spare bedroom, inflated and lying flat so have not been exposed to salt, UV light or moisture and are all in good condition with no marks or bulges.

The wheels are located in Margate Kent. They weigh 30 kg each and measure 75cm x 28 cm each wide. I would prefer a local collection, or exchange in the South East. If you want them shipped you will need to arrange pick up, and payment. I will not pay Paypal fees on this as the money is not mine. I am looking for £600 collected. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Link to photos....
amg4_zpsrebpcxzf.jpg Photo by anonemouse1 | Photobucket

Attachments

• amg1.2.jpg
    amg1.2.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 30
  • amg1.1.jpg
    amg1.1.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 22
Now sold, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back