ML 3 years old In August

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Stuart O

Car
C 250cdi est.
Hi

my 163 ML 270 will be 3yrs old at end August: question is can I put car in for a check to see if anything is amiss ?? - currently it all seems to be fine though I thought I noted a slight drop of eng oil on the slabs after a long period idling ..

I was thinking of getting the 1st MOT done at local Merc garage - John Weirs of Inverness, and seeing if they picked anything up ...
Any thoughts ??:eek:

Thanks

Stuart

Hi

my 163 ML 270 will be 3yrs old at end August: question is can I put car in for a check to see if anything is amiss ?? - currently it all seems to be fine though I thought I noted a slight drop of eng oil on the slabs after a long period idling ..

I was thinking of getting the 1st MOT done at local Merc garage - John Weirs of Inverness, and seeing if they picked anything up ...
Any thoughts ??:eek:

Thanks

Stuart

My car turned 3yrs old in April. Before that, went through it with the proverbial fine toothed comb and put it in to have things fixed under warranty (incl transmission oil leak). The MB dealership offered an end-of-warranty checkup and at the same time conducted the MOT. Its in their interests to find any snags as its work and income for them (albeit funded by MB(UK):) ).

PS worth a check to see if this applies to your wheels as a warranty item:
http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=553779

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom