Ml 350 2011 Airmatic Suspension

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pitt9999

Car
Ml 350
Hi Everyone
I’ve got a problem with airmatic suspension on my Ml 2011 for few days , one side is lower than the other, I try to raise it and lowered but it seems like something is wrong with it. If someone experienced the same problem , any advice will be much appreciated
I was looking for a reliable garage in east London , if anyone can recommend a good garage will be much appreciated .
Thanks

There are lots of threads on Airmatic - just do a search.

Sometimes it's the air springs/air bags/bladders. They can leak. For example, the rears on 10+ year old 212's have a habit of letting go, as one of mine recently did. It dropped to that corner.

In my case I worked out it was most likely one of the rear bag. As a precaution, I still had the indie test the airlines with soapy water first before I spent the money on the bags.

But sometimes it's the air lines, sometimes the valve block, sometimes the height sensors.

I'd read some of the existing posts and see if you find one with similar symptoms and take it from there.

Well what part of London are you in,then maybe you can get a indy near you to look at it,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom