ML Broken Drivers door seal AGAIN!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EleanorGrace

Car
BMW
About 3 years ago I replace the Drivers Doorseal which fits around the chassis not onto the door due to it being broken on the rubber tubing and letting in the wind and associated noise

The noise has returned and I find that it has gone again in exactly the same place which is half way down on the centre pillar where I think I must brush against it getting in or out of the car,

Surely I shouldn't have to keep replacing this every 3 years albeit not mega expensive it is not a thing I would expect to have keep on doing.

About 3 years ago I replace the Drivers Doorseal which fits around the chassis not onto the door due to it being broken on the rubber tubing and letting in the wind and associated noise

The noise has returned and I find that it has gone again in exactly the same place which is half way down on the centre pillar where I think I must brush against it getting in or out of the car, VidMate

Surely I shouldn't have to keep replacing this every 3 years albeit not mega expensive it is not a thing I would expect to have keep on doing.
issue got solved!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom