ML buying advice

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yes! it would seem too late to tell you about it!
Good luck with the new car.

Simon
It would be good to hear for future reference.

Negative reallly. I had the underslung 55l tankinstalled in place of the spare wheel. Unfortunalty it only had enough capacity to allow the car to run for 130 miles on LPG before a refill, which was a real pain as my folks live 180 miles away and the wifes 220.

Rough running in cold weather was also a problem. A couple of restarts would fix it but thats no help on the A3!

We would love another ML but it would be the Diesel this time, you have make the correct choice in my option.

Simon

Deal done. Hawk's advice taken. Deposit placed on a ML270CDI at MB Grimsby.
Well done Piff. Glad you found what you wanted. The ML270cdi is a really nice vehicle to drive and so comfortable on a long run. I once did 6 hours non-stop in mine and felt just fine at the end. And 30 mpg was easy to achieve on a run -more with care.

Lots of space, lots of stowage, real comfort and buckets of character. Love 'em.

Well done Piff. Glad you found what you wanted. The ML270cdi is a really nice vehicle to drive and so comfortable on a long run. I once did 6 hours non-stop in mine and felt just fine at the end. And 30 mpg was easy to achieve on a run -more with care.

Lots of space, lots of stowage, real comfort and buckets of character. Love 'em.

Agree with Hawk, fantastic car, even better seats and great driving position.

Love mine :)

Has been well used this week towing van to lakes, rain rain and more rain for the week and all the walking gear etc, then towed all the wet gear, awning etc back.

Feels very solid towing and hold a huge amount of stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom