ML mat shaped present under the tree

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gucci

MB Enthusiast
Car
Jaguar XF 3.0 Ultimate Black
My twin brother asked, 'what do you want for Christmas?'. So I dropped a small hint by emailing him the stock number for a full set of ribbed Mercedes mats for my ML :D... We met to exchange presents, he dropped a small clue by saying "these are your mats" :D. If they're beige he's to be maimed. (my car is charcoal grey inside).

My twin brother asked, 'what do you want for Christmas?'. So I dropped a small hint by emailing him the stock number for a full set of ribbed Mercedes mats for my ML :D... We met to exchange presents, he dropped a small clue by saying "these are your mats" :D. If they're beige he's to be maimed. (my car is charcoal grey inside).
are you sure he didnt say here's yours mate????could be a cardboard cut out:eek:

Christmas morning will reveal all! :crazy:

all will be revealed in less than a week arrgghh

If they're wrong, I'm cancelling Christmas...Turkey..in the bin.

spoilt little boy:D :p

oooh flashback to my parents saying that when I complained about the BMX they bought me...I wanted to do stunts and things like my mates...they had the feather light mongoose...I got a BMX 'style' bike that I COULDN'T EVEN LIFT :eek:

Last edited:
oooh flashback to my parents saying that when I complained about the BMX they bought me...I wanted to do stunts and things like my mates...they had the featherlite mongoose...I got a BMX 'style' bike that I COULDN'T EVEN LIFT :eek:
me to wanted a bmx got a raleigh grifter in stead mom and dad said i would kill myself with a bmx (looking back they would of being right)

I still have my Diamond Back Viper if you want to put things right!!??

Open to offers!! :D

I hope to have the rubber mats for the CLK for Xmas, I gave my Dad the part number so lets hope i get lucky too!!!

You would be King with that bike when I was a youngster

I don't know how on earth my parents - I mean Santa - afforded it TBH. So glad they did though.

Was the perfect bike for cycling proficiency tests too!! ;)

oooh flashback to my parents saying that when I complained about the BMX they bought me...I wanted to do stunts and things like my mates...they had the feather light mongoose...I got a BMX 'style' bike that I COULDN'T EVEN LIFT :eek:

I am so old that not only have I bought them for my kids, I am starting on the grandchildren now :mad::mad:

I am so old that not only have I bought them for my kids, I am starting on the grandchildren now :mad::mad:

But every cloud has a silver lining...look at your wheels!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom