ML163 Warning lights (BAS ESP) (ETS) (ABS) all on ??? help...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Ok after googling it, It would seem that in 2002 Mercedes changed something on the ML and it does not have a brake switch in that location?

One post on an American forum suggest its under the hood (bonnet) in the in the brake pump? could this be correct.

I'm a little concerned taking it in as some suggest MB want to replace the steering rack??

I can now confirm as I found this link that there is no switch where it shows as I saw that part and thought it was missing something?....so wheres my switch.....Help

http://www.keysolutions.com/M-class...238e585256e830060747e?OpenDocument&AutoFramed

It is unlikely to be the switch if its the servo type... get it plugged in... could be nothing..

Bas ,ets,esp light on

hi i ve been reading some of the advice my car ml270 cdi 2001 has the same problem. i have change the brake switch on top of the peddle but it still on. it only turns on when i press the brakes and stay on. i wanted to sell the car but i cant sell it with those lights on. diagonises says code c1025-002 fault in CAN communication with the component s9/1 (stoplamp switch) and c1200 s9/1 (stop lamp switch ) plausibility . the battery voltage is 14.21. any ideas pliz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom