Ml270 3rd row seats

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mszakal

Car
ml270
I'm getting a Ml270 with 5 seats and I'm looking at upgrading the car to 7 seats

Can anyone please help me with what on need to do the job

And most importantly does anyone have the 3rd row seats and everything needed to do the job for sale

Thanks everyone

What model is yours? I have recently bought a w163 7 seater and have removed the rear seats. I don't know if the 5 seater has the mounting brackets but you would qbviously need those and the rear seat belts.
Perhaps post a photo of the inside of your boot area to work out what is missing.

I'm picking it up tomorrow I think, it's the 51reg

Looking in the boot it has plastic clips on the panels. I'm guessing you have to remove them to find out if the mounts are behind it

I also have a set in beige from our car that got stolen! I keep meaning to ebay them! Let me know if you need them.

The mounting bars aren't there from what I remember. You need to buy mounts and seat belts.. I think you also need modified pillar trims for seat belts if you want to do it properly...

Easiest would be to find someone breaking a 7 seater so you can take all the parts needed. Keep an eye on ebay?

Must be easier nowadays, plenty being scrapped!

I'm going to check if it's got the mounting bars already in place.

How much are you thinking about for the seats you have.

Where in the country are you? I will never use my seats and you are welcome to them. They are grey leather. Yours will be a w163 by the way.

You can see that you need brackets on the floor and on each wheel well.

Attachments

• 367de1fd7d_640.jpg
    367de1fd7d_640.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 21
  • rear.jpg
    rear.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 22
I'm in stoke on Trent

Is there a way you can message me the details of where you are ect and we can arrange something over the seats

:)

Have you got any contact details please

Are you willing to sell the brackets and seats belts as a complete seat

Thank you

Have you got any contact details please

Are you willing to sell the brackets and seats belts as a complete seat

Thank you

Sorry, can't message you. To take out the brackets and seat belts would mean quite a lot of dismantling and then replacing with the correct trim. As it is my wife's car, she wouldn't be happy if it wasn't a perfect job (neither would I).
Looking on ebay. the seats are anywhere from 200-500 pounds depending on material and condition, and the brackets and belts are selling for about 300-350. It's going to be expensive so would it be worth it?

Hi, sorry for delay. I've managed to get the brackets for the right price.

How much do you want for your seats and where abouts in the country are you

Thank you

I'm in Swansea. I was going to ebay them starting at £140. They are full light grey leather, excellent condition and complete with headrests.
I would take the start price which seems to be below others. My phone number is 07443908141 if you want info.

That sounds good to me, I will sort out the details tomorrow with you

Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom