Ml270 low range and fog light switch unit with buttons

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Olim

Car
Ml270 cdi 2005
Hi,

I'm new to the forum and this is my first post. Last weekend I bought a 2005 ml270cdi with 67k on the clock which I'm very pleased with so far! I'm still getting to know it though! Today I noticed the fog light switch was a bit wobbly, so I pressed it and both the low range and fog light buttons vanished into the dash! I took out the glove box to get access to it and it looks like I need a new unit. A few small bits of plastic have broken so it won't hold in place and both the buttons need replacing.

Does anyone know where I would be able to get one of these from?

Any help most appreciated!

Thanks

Oli

Olim said:
Hi,

I'm new to the forum and this is my first post. Last weekend I bought a 2005 ml270cdi with 67k on the clock which I'm very pleased with so far! I'm still getting to know it though! Today I noticed the fog light switch was a bit wobbly, so I pressed it and both the low range and fog light buttons vanished into the dash! I took out the glove box to get access to it and it looks like I need a new unit. A few small bits of plastic have broken so it won't hold in place and both the buttons need replacing.

Does anyone know where I would be able to get one of these from?

Any help most appreciated!

Thanks

Oli

Part number A163 820 5510 I think. I've got it fixed temporarily!

I was gonna say a breaker would be the best bet! Other than that main dealer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom