ml270 radiator fan not coming on

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tiddles

Hi I'm new on this site and just working out how to use properly anyway I have a 2001 ml270 and the radiator fan does not come on been on the MB computer and it says its the relays they have been changed but still not working would be really grateful for any info that may help thanks. :dk::dk:

Check the fuse up at the poitive battery terminal. It is either a 75 or 100A

Hi tried changing the fuse but still not coming on so any other ideas gratefully received.

How hot are you letting the engine get? I had the impellor break on my S Class on the water pump and the electric fan only came on when very close to the red. I drove the car about 5 miles to the dealer to get it fixed and the car didn't overheat.

I can't recall ever hearing mine come on. It doesn't get hot enough. What is your temp gauge showing?

Hi temp guage sitting about 80 we are getting a hot smell now and again through vents but it hasn't actually overheated !

It also comes on when the AC needs it.

Hi thanks for info and you're correct hubby tried to over heat it fan came on at 90 so thanks alot for all the helpful info, although I dont know how mb didnt tell us. Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom