ML270 Side Skirt LED Light Replacements?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dvb247

Car
AMG e55
I've just bought a Brabus D4 Ml270 facelift on a 2003, the car has the side skirts with the LED lights one either side of each side step, I've pulled the little LED block out of the side skirt to get a part number but there wasn't one!
Anyone know a part number? do replacement LED lights come as a loom with both front and rear LED blocks attached?
Bottom line is that I just want to get the faulty ones on the passenger side replaced asap
Any help greatly appreciated

Anyone any ideas on this one? MB dont seem to know although they have asked for a part number from under the car which I havent got for them yet!

BRABUS LED Lights

I've just bought a Brabus D4 Ml270 facelift on a 2003, the car has the side skirts with the LED lights one either side of each side step, I've pulled the little LED block out of the side skirt to get a part number but there wasn't one!
Anyone know a part number? do replacement LED lights come as a loom with both front and rear LED blocks attached?
Bottom line is that I just want to get the faulty ones on the passenger side replaced asap
Any help greatly appreciated
I know this is an old post but have you sorted this out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom