[SOLD] ML270CDI MANUAL 6 Speed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

miggit

Car
2000 ML270CDI Manual
I've got a 2000 reg ML W163 with engine issues and I've had enough!

The HP pump started leaking and then it stopped working... I rebuilt the pump, and even fitted a Bosch rebuilt pump to no avail.. it could be ECU or it could be that the injectors are blocked.

However in the last 3 years it has had 5 new injectors, rear springs and shocks, lower ball joints all round, steering rack track rods and ends, brakes, gearboxes ( both main and transfer) new front propshaft, rebuilt rear ( new centre bearing and CV, and the front UJ, the rear one was OK) It has a genuine Mercedes Towbar (removable with 2 keys) and 13 pin electrics. The gearboxes are good and the low range works.
It has has also got a projector headlamp conversion with HID.
It's got 1 key.

It has no stereo or speakers, but I have left the adaptor rings so aftermarket speakers can be used. And the battery has had it and been removed.

I wont lie it is a very high mileage engine and in my opinion, it is shot. But there is a complete manual setup for a conversion, which has done a lot less miles, into a better car ( gearboxes, cross member, pedal box and brake master and clutch line)

The car has also got the AMG alloy wheels, 275/55/17 with 4 very good all terrain tyres, yes proper all terrain, BF Goodrich style tread.

It will need to be trailered or towed away.

£300 or £400 with the Bosch HP pump included.

The car is in Milton Keynes and I can be contacted on 07919 100071 text/call

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom