ML320 - Bluetooth / Cradle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MBDavinci

Car
ML350
Hi All,

Trying to get the correct adapter for ML320 CDI (2006).

VwlTY.jpg

It looks like to me I need the MBU-3000, but can someone confirm, as articles indicate it should look like the curly cable Nokia cradle, but there is aso MB MFI and SAP one and I am getting confused.

There is a guide here, but cradle looks different:

http://www.mercupgrades.com/ChoosingBluetoothCradleforEuropeanMercedesVehicles-article-41.html

Or can I take the cradle off and use a MB-2/MB-4 or official MB Module/Adapter?

Thanks

Last edited:
You can take it off and use either the official MB BT pucks or a Viseoo one

They appear on here (I got my MB one here) or eBay periodically between £50 and £100 (or new from Commandonline of course

Don't know how the Nokia cradle comes off though.....

Thanks a lot - I will take a look - from looking at the connector, I think it just comes up.

Thanks a lot - I will take a look - from looking at the connector, I think it just comes up.

No, you have to press the release button (top/right in your photo) and then slide the phone cradle "backwards".

Thank you - I took a ook underneath and there are 3 screws that go into the cradle - will try your way first.

I like the idea of the MB one, but £280!!!

Will look for the latest model - Mercedes part number: B6 788 0000 which replaced B6 787 6168 which in turn replaced part B6 787 5877

Last edited:
Also what is weird - I can pair my phone already to command, but nothing happens.

Am I just connecting to the head unit in that case and what would be the point?

Also what is weird - I can pair my phone already to command, but nothing happens.

Am I just connecting to the head unit in that case and what would be the point?

Don't think it is weird if it is as designed. The other (UHI-something?) is there to enable privacy calls via a bluetooth headset (once you have hands free working in the first place). Not sure about ML but some have a local address/phonebook and you can send "visitor cards" via bluetooth from a compatible phone or other device.

I have a B6 787 5877 that I got for my wife'e E270 but she wanted a Bury kit so she could play her music. PM me if your interested.

Bill.

I have a B6 787 5877 that I got for my wife'e E270 but she wanted a Bury kit so she could play her music. PM me if your interested.

Bill.

Thanks Bill, I will as soon as I can PM :)

On my own ML350 it is built in and can transfer phone book, but again no audio streaming, but think i have found a post for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom