[SOLD] ML500 sport, 2005 W164 for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LXA

SUPPORTER
Car
ML500
ML500 sport, W164, 113k miles, silver. I've done my year in it, enjoying a last blast in a 5L V8 before being forced into electric self-drive johnny cabs. I've looked after it well in that 12 months, done anything that needs doing. Recently a new battery (+aux), wheel speed sensor and air compression pump with new belt.
It's in lovely condition, everything working as it should. 2 spots of rust, 1 wheel arch, 1 just above rear number plate - neither too bad.
Some service history, MOT end of Nov 2020- it's booked in but will be gone within a week so no point in getting it done. The garage I was about to use for it doesn't believe there's any current issues that would prevent it getting through but they are on a 4 week backlog due to Covid-19 restrictive working practices.
When I bought it I took it into my local independent Merc garage, asked for an assessment of any work required and got it done. When undersealing is top of the list you know it ain't too bad!!
I'm in Cornwall, the pointy end (Hayle) and looking for a very reasonable £5.5k.

This won't be around for long as I'll be taking another option in 5 days as the schedule for the electric self-drive johnny cab dictates!!

Attachments

• MBML5002.jpg
    MBML5002.jpg
    489.7 KB · Views: 29
  • MBML5001.jpg
    MBML5001.jpg
    246 KB · Views: 31
It's gone - twas fun for the year I had it and many many thanks for all the extremely useful advice and guidance I received from y'all during that year. Very much appreciated - stay safe and be well 😁👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom