ML55 AMG for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EDZ649

MB Enthusiast
Car
W210 E55 AMG
Hi All,

I have just bought a new vehicle for my business and have been offered £3500 part exchange for my ML55.

I pick the new vehicle up next Thursday (20th) so I'm going to offer the ML up for a quick, no nonsense sale on here to the best offer over £3500 which is going to be a real bargain for someone. Private plate is not included.

The car spec is as follows;

HPi clear
5.5ltr V8 AMG (354bhp)
2002 Facelift model (on 51 plate)
Black paintwork (040) immaculate condition
Black leather
Chrome side bars
COMAND
5 speed tiptronic
Satnav
BOSE 10 speaker hifi with 6 disc changer (sounds great)
Alpine multi DVD player with built in screens in the headrests (Needs attention but is working)
Sunroof
Heated seats
Electric seats
Electric windows
Electric folding mirrors
Xenon headlights
Parking sensors front and rear
MOT until December 2014
Taxed until end of April 2014
Full service history
96,000 miles currently
4 x good tyres

Since I have owner the car I have replaced the following;

16 x Bosch spark plugs
2 x rear shock/springs
2 x Michelin Diamaris tyres
New front parking sensor wiring loom
New mat set
New water pump and coolant change
1 x new coil pack (Bosch)
1 x new ingition lead (MB)
New bottom Radiator hose
New indicator in the NS mirror
Complete respray

The bodywork is mint having had a complete respray (apart from the roof) at great cost (£2000) in August last year. All the little rust issues have been dealt with and sand blasted back to bare metal including the door seams and bonnet. All four doors, bumpers and bonnet were removed. It looks a million dollars.

There is one known fault to mention and that is the check engine light comes on intermitently.
I have had it on STAR and the fault has come back as miss fire on cylinders 2-3. When driving the car it is fine and the miss fire only seems to be present at idle. There is no loss of power when accelerating hard.

This is a rare opportunity to get your hands on a really nice ML55 that has had a lot of money spent on it for a bargain price. I need the sale to be completed asap due to the arrival of my new vehicle. I don't have time to mess about so you really need to be serious otherwise it's going to be px'ed.
So to reiterate, the best off over £3500 secures this car. I defy you to find another in better condition for less than £6000.

Viewings are welcome by appointment so if you are genuinely interested send me a PM and I will give you my mobile number to discuss.

The car is located in St Leonards on Sea, East Sussex.

I will try and post some interior shots up tomorrow.

Thanks for looking,

Regards,

Leigh.

Forgot to say rear badges are now back on and I also fitted two new front fog lights when it was resprayed.

Some interior shots as promised...

Forgot one....

Quality Alpine DVD player, needs connecting properly but I have had it working.

Car is now sold to a forum member. Thanks to all who showed an interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom