ML55 Kleemann tuned

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mercboiuk

MB Enthusiast
Car
1995 E320 Coupe
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=250353237137
It's been mentioned before on here, but I can't believe this car is STILL for sale!

It's slightly odd, the seller saying he's gone abroad. But the car is for sale on PistonHeads with a Prestige car dealer in London, too.
http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/806145.htm

It was about £20,000, and now dropped to under £15,000! Expensive for an ML55, but certainly a bargin compared to it's original price - and a bargin compared to ML63s!

Also (when advertised previously) the ebay ad mentioned the car had done just over 60k miles (around 30,000 before conversion, and the listed mileage since conversion, when the engine was fully rebuilt, as the ad said).

Having said that, it's a lovely car, insanely fast! But still with standard brakes :crazy:

Darren

that has to be the ultimate point and squirt machine as I wouldnt fancy taking that round a handling circuit!!! that will upset a lot of people at the lights though...

Having come from sports cars to my bus,

Once you actually get use to the lean it handles reasonably well for a tank. I can still press on the same roads I use to have fun with my other cars.

In that though the straights are yours...

Would be fun, except the fuel

The EBAY pics look as though they were taken in either a Military base or Quarter area. That may explain the owner being 'abroad'. He/she may have left fairly swiftly as is the want of Her Majesty.

What would concern me is that the EBAY seller quotes the car @ 35,900 miles, the second seller 'a trader', says its done 33,000.

I would be interested to know whats going on there. Both sellers are from London, I wonder if the trader is selling the car on commision for the EBAY seller. I cant see many local traders taking on a beast like that to put on the forecourt in the current economic climate, can you?

Service history and documentation regarding the conversions work done is vital to any buyer I would suggest.

After saying all that YES PLEASE!

This car is 7 years old though.

This is true. My comparison was aimed at the performance side of things - this Kleemann car would give better bang for your buck than the newer ML63 :)

Darren

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom