Ml55

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Looks nice, the thing that I don't like about them is the spare tyre taking up half the boot.

Do you mean in fuel or running costs?

I only do 7K a year millage so fuels not a huge issue.

Loss wise, 3K a year I work on if I had it 3 years its worth almost nothing...

I've lost 7K on new cars after 1 year.

that's losing money

i mean in general.

From what i know , the ML55 has an even more ferocious appitite for discs and pads than the regular ML's.

I mean just generally keeping it on the road is going to be expensive.

Nice! BUT, it's incredibly similar to yours except for a few cosmetics you could add to yours. Then of course there's the performance. Will you really throw it about and USE the power? The only bit I would love is the sound... but does that warrant the outlay and loss on your own?

True,

Mines actually quite good, once you get use to the lean I can 'throw' it round with just me in it :)

I guess its like most people that have the AMG version, its just nice to know its there...

I'm not changing, probably get a shocking p/x price. I may just have to add some more bits :)

With a good spec and very low mileage, that's a tempting ML if ever I saw one (they're not the car for me).

It can't lose much more in depreciation (even the entire purchase price isn't that much!), so it makes a good tempting choice for someone who does minimal mileage. Maintenance/brakes/tyres etc would also be lower if you're only doing a few thousand miles a year :)

Must be very tempting for you A210, especially as you're only doing 7k PA!

Will

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom