ML63

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MBZ-Singh

Car
Mercedes C Class W204
Looking to buy a ML63, 2014 onwards. Any major issues that I should be looking out for? Any help/tips would be appreciated.

Any tips to look out for on the ML63 (W166) would be appreciated.

Not really, they’re a great car., and. I thing really to pay particular attention to. They have air suspension so that will need refreshing down the line but you should have several years before having to worry. Older cars might be affected by chain tensioner issues, but that’s about it.

Try to buy a car with 21-inch wheels - they’re the pick of those available - and if you can find a car with the Performance Package the. It bring a few nice trinkets and a slug of extra power and torque - they do cost more though, even secondhand.

Have you driven one yet?

Not really, they’re a great car., and. I thing really to pay particular attention to. They have air suspension so that will need refreshing down the line but you should have several years before having to worry. Older cars might be affected by chain tensioner issues, but that’s about it.

Try to buy a car with 21-inch wheels - they’re the pick of those available - and if you can find a car with the Performance Package the. It bring a few nice trinkets and a slug of extra power and torque - they do cost more though, even secondhand.

Have you driven one yet?

Thanks for that bobby, Ideally I want one with the performance package but they are very rare. Will let you know how I get on.

Thanks for that bobby, Ideally I want one with the performance package but they are very rare. Will let you know how I get on.
If you have any questions, just ask 👍🏻

Good luck with the search 🤞🏻

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom