Ml63AMG

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It’s a 2012 but loaded

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought it might be a 2012, I quite like the brown interior, it's a shame they dropped it.

Have there been many advancements tech wise in the ML on the latest models up to 2015?

The comand got revised to ntg4.7 in around 2013, it looks the same but works with the iPhone.

I’ll check what’s in that car ..thanks

It’s a 2012 but loaded

1244cf1aac0919d813fc79d308c9bfe0.jpg

That looks stunning

I think theres a 15plate for sale with same interior black with 36k miles.

I like this, it’s up for sale anyway.

Alacantara? looks lush. That's one thing mines not got but wish it did :(

All I've go to say is they're bloody good, I love mine.

I've recently sold my E55 and have been looking at a Ml63, won't be a new one as I don't have the money (invested in a brewery!!) so just wondering how these carry the miles and things to look out for (IE oil cooler rad combos!) Cheers

How old, the 166?

Mhmm head bolts cams and tappets.

You won't get anywhere near 25mpg on one of these I'm afraid. We've had two 5.5 ML63's and we're now on our second GLE 63 Coupe and all have been fairly consistent.....

13mpg is the average over a variety of driving

9-10mpg is the worst around town

20mpg is the very best, if you're really trying by driving with very light throttle applications over a long period of time (e.g. though a 50mph motorway roadworks)

Alacantara? looks lush. That's one thing mines not got but wish it did :(

All I've go to say is they're bloody good, I love mine.

It's easy to get it re-trimmed on the steering wheel? Why don't you do it

Ok so after a visit to my local dealers I’ve also been looking at c63s, didn’t realise they had dropped into my price range. Perhaps a new thread is needed on the pros and cons of owning one of those ‍♂️ I imagine they would be a little more fuel sympathetic? I can get a slightly newer 63 which should also appeals....

You won't get anywhere near 25mpg on one of these I'm afraid. We've had two 5.5 ML63's and we're now on our second GLE 63 Coupe and all have been fairly consistent.....

13mpg is the average over a variety of driving

9-10mpg is the worst around town

20mpg is the very best, if you're really trying by driving with very light throttle applications over a long period of time (e.g. though a 50mph motorway roadworks)

Yup exactly what I'm getting.

Steering wheel has it at the side its the alacantara headlining that I'd love.

Ah my mistake! Get that done too [emoji23] haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom