Mlw164 boot tray

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steve333

MB Enthusiast
Car
Cls350cdi in palladium,C200k in tenorite,Slk320 in red.
Can anyone recommend any after market w164 ml boot trays/covers please?

Is there a radon you're not consider the MB tubs?

I bought this Carbox full sided liner over 10 years ago for a S211 E Class estate.
To my surprise, it slotted straight into the ML where it served 5 years and has gone on the fit perfectly in a BMW 5 series, a full fat Range Rover and an Audi A6 estate. Still as good as new and great value!:D

Attachments

• IMGP6071.jpg
    IMGP6071.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 30
Is there a radon you're not consider the MB tubs?

Hi Bobby-the tubs are only for the boot area if I'm correct?,on ebay I've seen non slip covers(rubber that cover the back seats when down(I do a lot of fishing so need back seats down and covered)and when back seats are up the cover simply folds over itself ,just wondered if anyone has had similar and are they any good-selling for £65 at the moment.....

Hi Bobby-the tubs are only for the boot area if I'm correct?,on ebay I've seen non slip covers(rubber that cover the back seats when down(I do a lot of fishing so need back seats down and covered)and when back seats are up the cover simply folds over itself ,just wondered if anyone has had similar and are they any good-selling for £65 at the moment.....

Yes the MB tubs only protect the boot. No good for protecting the back seats!

We had a shallow tub in our W163 ML and it was great. We have nets in our existing MLs and I don't think you can have a tub and nets at the same time, so we've not bothered since. I think the tub we had was about £70 from the main dealer.

Yes the MB tubs only protect the boot. No good for protecting the back seats!

We had a shallow tub in our W163 ML and it was great. We have nets in our existing MLs and I don't think you can have a tub and nets at the same time, so we've not bothered since. I think the tub we had was about £70 from the main dealer.

Thanks for claryfying,will go for the one on ebay that extends on to the back seats .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom