Mmmm W124 drop top!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That's another car which has been up for sale (on and off) for a few months.
Nice car, superb condition, lovely colour! If I had the cash, I'd buy it tomorrow!

Interesting seeing a facelift car, with a pre-facelift AMG kit, and it goes surprising well!

Darren

Saw this one before also what a lovely looking car and in great nick too deffinatly a very nice example

I like it....... A lot.

Good luck to who ever bids for it.

Janner,
What do you reckon?

John

It still dont beat Bits G's super rare E36 AMG :devil:

80K miles and the drivers seat is worn on the edge. But it actually only says 80k miles showing on the clock. Which clock? The first one?

I'd be wary of any seller wearing such chavtastic tracksuit trousers.

Put me right off what appears to be a very nice car.

thats is one nice looking car, even though its 12-13 yrs old....
seat looks a bit worn for a 8ok car

As its gots an early front AMG spoiler & is infact a facelift model, its quite possible the bodykit was added on after, also the from what i know the W124 cab would not have come with 18'' AMG wheels either, so they are probanly not the wheels that came with car....

Saying that, I think it looks stunning, wouldnt mind my one looking like that!

This was up for sale a while back, im not 100% certain on this but I think it had more miles on it, 112 or 120 rings a bell. Im sure there was a thread here last time.

Simal is right, it was definately on here before - I'll see if I can find it

Will

the driver's seat looks very similar to my neighbour's 120k+ E320 cab, scuffed, creased and cracked. Does the leather in cabs age badly due to UV exposure compared with Coupes? The leather in mine - (bar a few scratches to the driver's bolster - older but on 57k) is immaculate...

Also notice it appears to have the 4 speed transmission. Be interesting to see what it makes, its certainly a nice looking car.

Ade

I saw the car on pistonheads, I think it was up for about 10K, seemed unusually cheap so I rang the chap up. He had the kit and wheels retro fitted and said the suspension is genuine AMG and sits lower than his mates sportline. Not sure how accurate that is though! Did not follow it up as my 'baby' is costing megabucks!!:crazy:

My car has 83k and the driver seat shows slight cracking, not as worn as this one though.

No that was a white one with a mk2 amg kit on it.
The green car was advertised on autotrader.

Mate, i remember that white one, it had blue leather, & rotten arches....
a guy called Phillip bought that....

I remember seeing it on ebay a while later, he had sorted out the rust & stuck on some AMG replica wheels

Only good thing about that one was the kit & wood/leather steering.

I suppose the driver's seat condition will depend on how it's been looked after. It may have 80k miles of use and never seen a leather feed in it's life.
My coupe's seat side bolster is looking a little worse for wear now, but is in better condition than that! (And mine's got just over 90k miles!)

Darren

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom