MO or MO Extended?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Deej

Car
W205 C250D AMG Prem Plus, 19s
Hi all, hoping someone can help me with this one... My W205 is needing some new footwear and its the first time I've had to replace them. On Blackcircles I get the choice of standard, MO, or MO Extended specifications. I get that MO and MO Extended are "approved" by MB but what's the difference between MO and MO Extended?

* These are 19 inch "AMG Line" wheels.

Cheers,
Deej

MO Extended = Runflats

Ahh, you see now I feel like a tube for not thinking that! Doh! OK, I need MO Extended then.

Cheers!

The pros and cons of Runflats have been discussed here before, just to say that in order to legally use Runflats your car will need to have Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). I would assume a new W205 will have that, but I don't know for fact.

Of course, if it came factory-fitted with Runflats then that's not an issue.

The pros and cons of Runflats have been discussed here before, just to say that in order to legally use Runflats your car will need to have Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). I would assume a new W205 will have that, but I don't know for fact.

Of course, if it came factory-fitted with Runflats then that's not an issue.

Just thinking on this, im about to change all 4 tyres, and I don't wanna put runflats on. If I just put four normal tyres on will it confuse my car as it has TPMS?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom