MO tyre

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I haven't got a clear 1 if I recall it does say M0 ill check tomorrow

If it says MO (asopposed to MOE), then it's not runflat.

Did you say a Mercedes Dealer fitted these tyres for you? All four at the same time? Did they mix different makes, as well as runflats with non-runflats? Not illegal as such, but it's an odd choice.

Yes was fitted by MB dealer prior to my purchase

All four? Or possibly only one pair needed changing prior to sale? The latter can explain why the tyres are mismatched front and rear.

The issue isn't with MO. The issue is with OCD. And there's no known cure...

When I had the W203, I bought 4 identical ContiPremiumContact 2 MO tyres, all with the same manufacture date. A week later, the front right tyre had a puncture near the sidewall, and was replaced by an identical tyre, but with different manufacture date (same year, different week).

It bugged me every single day for the next 5 years..... 😱 :crazy: :D until they finally needed replacing and I got 4 new tyres all with the same manufacture date. Order has been restored.
That is really serious OCD.

As far as im aware all 4 were changed under the approved used system 6 month prior to me owning it

The rears are M01

M01 are performance tyres designed for AMG cars, and they are non-ruflats.

Your car's current set-up with MOE runflats at the front and MO1 performance tyres at the rear is unusual... though not illegal as such.

To answer the OP's question, provided they are the same size, same construction and same speed/load rating it is absolutely just as essential to have two MO, or non-MO, tyres together on the same axle as it is to only top up the engine with exactly the same grade of oil meeting exactly the same specifications and refined and blended by the same manufacturer.

In other words, it doesn't matter.

What’s your spare ?
Similar to one round your waist …..😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom