Moat on the verge of capture or...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
And Paul Gascoigne is now claiming to be Moats friend.

How Bizzare !

Enter Stage Left, Max Clifford.
Throw in a sprinkling of Human Rights and the Sunday Papers will be full of it.

Let us not forget with malice aforethought Moat obtained weapons and ammunition and snuffed out a guy, shot his girlfirend and then in cold blood shot a police officer.

Would anyone like to estimate the cost of the Police operation?

Several thousand times more than the cost to resolve his Lead deficiency!

This is rediculous - been going on for nearly 5 hours.

Not only are we (the tax payer) footing the bill for this massive police operation but if he is taken alive we have got to pay again to keep him in the manner he is accustomed - in prison.

Sorry if it causes offence but bearing in mind what he has done so far this needs to end with either him shooting himself or the police shooting him.

As for Paul Gascoigne - what a t**t. Pi$$ed again. Go home.

And Paul Gascoigne is now claiming to be Moats friend.

Thats because Gazza thinks he's called Moet.

He and George Best were both talented footballers who liked a drop of splosh.

If they were racehorses they'd wander off a straight line after easily taking the 2000 Guinness.

Last edited:

Not only are we (the tax payer) footing the bill for this massive police operation but if he is taken alive we have got to pay again to keep him in the manner he is accustomed - in prison.

Sorry if it causes offence but bearing in mind what he has done so far this needs to end with either him shooting himself or the police shooting him.
QUOTE]
2.40 AM, un-confirmed reports that he's shot himself...Looks like you got your wish

As for Paul Gascoigne - what a t**t. Pi$$ed again. Go home.

cue the pitchfork and the burning torch

now lets all step down a minute,care in the community,this poor guy moat was convicted of a crime and sent to the holiday camp called prison for a break,whilst inside he became addicted to steroids which affected his head,he then thinks the police are responsible for his girlfriend playing around due to him being away on holiday.gets released and we know how it ends.come on guys lets feel sorry for poor mr moat.!!!!!!!!!
this is what i was told by a neighbour this morning who is 64,i cant type my response due to its an open forum.

BBC have just announced his demise.

Good chap, it's saved a lot of unnecessary legal expense and more prison time. He just did everyone a favour it's just a shame He didn't do it a few days ago.

I was half expected a "Death by Cop" scenario that seems so common in America now. I guess he got fed up with waiting and did it himself.

Paranoid Narcissism - textbook case- makes you wonder why it wasn't picked up while he was imprisoned- the guy should have been sectioned under the mental health act and all this huge and costly policing exercise might have been avoided. The phrase "shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted" comes to mind.

Lets hope those that assisted him now pay for their crimes too, ie the supplier of the gun and those that helped him evade arrest.

Paranoid Narcissism - textbook case- makes you wonder why it wasn't picked up while he was imprisoned- the guy should have been sectioned under the mental health act and all this huge and costly policing exercise might have been avoided. The phrase "shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted" comes to mind.
Your so right. I find this sad. His actions may have been mad/bad, but I'm affraid he was a sick man and the system failed him. His PN should have been picked up and he should have been treated and detained until well. This could have been avoided.

Paranoid B*llocks, sectioned my **** all he needed was a bit of lead therapy, shame he had to administer it himself. Scum like this should be shot on sight with a shoot to kill policy. What cost of the police exercise we are employing them already so it really cost the square root of sod all.

I agree on shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted, execute the b*stards in the first place then they can't bolt.

I bet the cop that got shot family are thinking poor guy if only they had treated him right in prison, Prison is a punishment not a rehabilitation or holiday, too soft in this country by far go try this in Australia or Indonesia and see what you get!

Bloody do gooders turning us into the laughing stock of the world:mad:

He stepped outside the rules of society that we all must adhere to and took away the liberty of some within it.

A US Swat team would have had him gone in a few minutes in order to protect society.

I have no remorse for him and the world is now a safer place with him out of it.

I just can't believe that the Army can't get involved early doors in these situations. Otterburn ranges so close to Rothbury, too. They could literally have swarmed the place.

Crackers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom