Mobil 0W40

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

calgonis

Car
C230 Sold / 69' VW Devon Delux camper / BMW M135i
About to purchase some oil for my C32 AMG in case it ever needs any between services (My M5 certainly did!). Will probably also supply it to the dealers for services.

Where do you get your from? Halfords seems the least painless way unless you know better :D

Andy

About to purchase some oil for my C32 AMG in case it ever needs any between services (My M5 certainly did!). Will probably also supply it to the dealers for services.

Where do you get your from? Halfords seems the least painless way unless you know better :D

Andy

Join Costco or ask a friend to get you some from there.

It's £19.99 + VAT (£23) for four litres, versus circa £48 for 5L at Halfords the last time I checked.

Will

With oil prices up and down but mostly up ! It amazes me that Mobil 1 has been £19.99+VAT for quite a few years now in Costco - I can't remember it being any other price.
Can anyone else ?
;)

Still the same price, bought some two wks ago.

With oil prices up and down but mostly up ! It amazes me that Mobil 1 has been £19.99+VAT for quite a few years now in Costco - I can't remember it being any other price.
Can anyone else ?
;)

Yep, and due to it being priced ex-VAT, it's actually cheaper this year than it's ever been :bannana:

Will

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom