Mobil 1 ESP (5w-30) 5 Litres. £41.59 at Halfords.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ringway

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
2017 Audi RS6 Avant Performance Edition. Range Rover Supercharged - Lovely!
Mobil 1 ESP 5w-30. A good deal at £41.59 for 5 litres (especially if the trade card deducts 10% at the checkout). I would bet the trade card discount will only apply if bought in-store. It's still a good deal. LINK.

Try this code for an extra 10% off: A13CM03

I just bought 15 litres of the Mobil 1 0W40 - on offer at 20% off normal - for £107 using it.

E55BOF

Just wait for some smartarse to come along and say "it's cheaper at Costco" which is fine if you're in the 5% of the population who live near one which oddly enough means 95% aren't.

I've just bought some of this oil. £37 for 5L is a decent price.
Thanks to the first two posters for the link and discount code! :)

"it's cheaper at Costco"

At that price, only fractionally if at all, and as I'm 25 miles from my nearest Costco, Halfords will do fine.

E55BOF

I've just bought some of this oil. £37 for 5L is a decent price.
Thanks to the first two posters for the link and discount code! :)

I paid £39.51 per 5 litres earlier today. I'll get young Ringway to do the oil change with the Sealey Pump at the weekend.
The Vito V6 takes 10 litres, so the 2 cans of Mobil 1 are just the job. :thumb:

Its expensive here, even after applying the 25% discount. LINK.

Noticed today that Mobil Super 3000 XE 5W 30 also meets MB 229.31 and .51 specs.

Just wait for some smartarse to come along and say "it's cheaper at Costco" which is fine if you're in the 5% of the population who live near one which oddly enough means 95% aren't.

I suppose how you define near, but there are 23 Costco stores in the UK, in many of the larger towns and cities, and with a presence in the major conurbations too.

I've never seen Mobil1 cheaper than in Costco - the most I have paid is £5.00 per litre, and the least is £2.50 per litre (before VAT). That's worth travelling for, and certainly worth a detour.

Last edited:

Still worth making the effort to buy from Costco, less than £30 for 5 litres makes all the others look very expensive, even when "on sale"!

Russ

Doh, out they come :wallbash:

With the cost of fuel, Costco is way more expensive than Halfords for most people unless you were buying silly amounts of the stuff.

Thanks for the code E55BOF, just got 10 litres for £71.98.

The "Hellfrauds" site when I tried it this morning was very very slow, so it might just be a case of hit send and then play a game of freecell / go have a cup of tea etc while waiting for the web page to respond.

Site crashing?

What with the 10% discount code doing the rounds on the Internet... :D

Doh, out they come :wallbash:

With the cost of fuel, Costco is way more expensive than Halfords for most people unless you were buying silly amounts of the stuff.

For most people then it's best not to buy it from Costco. Unless buying silly amounts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom