Mobile alloy wheel refurbish Kent/london

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The _Don

MB Enthusiast
Car
Mb
Morning

Can anyone recommend a firm for the above its just a scuff on outer edge not diamond cut so should be a simple fix.

Regards
S.

Not heard of Lepsons doing mobile, although I have seen their work and it's excellent - but you pay!

You could ask your local MB dealer who they use - MB Ashford have a chap visit once a week to do minor refurb on the wheels of cars they have for sale - my S204 was done before I bought it.

Excel come to the house, fit a replacement set of wheels and send yours to Lepsons for refurb, then bring them back and refit them - at least they do for Porsches, don't know if it's the same for an MB.

ABOUT US | Rimtec Quality Wheel Refurbishment did the wheels for my 968 cab and made a good job, until I came to take the wheels off and found them icredibly tight due to excess paint in the big centre hole!

Can anyone recommend a wheel refurbishment company in Surrey (am based near Kingston upon Thames)? I want a wheel off full job rather than smart repair.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I think Lepsoms will collect from Kingston, they have a fleet of vans doing just that.
Had 2 lasercut wheels on my w212 sport refurbed by them, excellent job. They also do good prices on tyres, I go there for that even though its a 25 mile trip each way, but I know they won't damage my wheels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom