mobile dent repair help needed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrandadsW202

Car
98rg W202,14rg bmw 116 sport, 92rg seirra cosworth 4x4
Hi has anyone had a work carried out by a mobile dent specailist, as i have not previously i am unsure as to weather they could help me the dent its self is not very big smaller than ur fist but its right on the crease line of the body

can this be removed totaly { maybe not scrathes } back into origonal shape
sorry about poor pics from phone its all i had but u can see where dent is in relation to crease of body line

IMG_0327.jpg

Contact your local Dent Master / Dent Wizard etc. and get them to come and give you an appraisal. That's what the trade do...

Not really as they can pull it out using stick on plastic clips.

Try not to get any spraying done by them.... I have a mate who owns a bodyshop, and they have quite a few customers who have had to have spraying redone after these "dent guys" have been at it.
Outdoors isn't the best environment to be spraying cars!

Not really as they can pull it out using stick on plastic clips.

I dont think looking at that dent that you could get it out that way but i may be wrong as I cant see it up close.

Try not to get any spraying done by them.... I have a mate who owns a bodyshop, and they have quite a few customers who have had to have spraying redone after these "dent guys" have been at it.
Outdoors isn't the best environment to be spraying cars!

that was my main concern not breaking the paint as car is all original paint up to now i can live with small scratches but dent stands out like sore thumb on otherwise pretty straight car

Have had work done on a previous car some years ago with good results. Not 100% gone but good enough for me. The guy who did it was from Surrey and I can dig his number out, but if you post your location you might be able to get a recommendation from a member.

im in staffordshire ... stoke on trent, thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom