Mobile Gatso

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sp!ke

Administrator
Car
SL500 & The Fart Car
Just thought I'd mention that there was a mobile Gatso on the Great West Road, between the MB stealership and Chiswick Roundabout (just where Vinny was caught the other week) earlier today.

Be careful out there!

Thanks mate

I often see them around there, they have them on the other side of the A4 as well on the stretch from Chiswick roundabout up to the M4 Slip road

Don't come to Brighton then were are full of them, everyday, suppose they have nothing else to do. Rob

Is anyone's Road Angel picking them up?

Just curious, as since I've got mine I've not been anywhere other than to/from work!

Originally posted by robert.farmer
Don't come to Brighton then were are full of them, everyday, suppose they have nothing else to do. Rob
Full of Gatso's? or mobile units?

So far my road angel has picked up all the fixed units, but I haven't been near any mobile gatso's.

I went to Birmingham Airport last Monday 3.30 am, got on M1 at J15 N'pton guess what?? Mobile Gatso sitting on top of junction pointing his camera at the only car on m,way. ****.
Northants has gotta be the worst place in the country for cameras, except maybe for Nottingham!!
Stayed in Corfu for the week. Mostly all Mercs for taxis some very old. MAD MAD MAD completley MAD driving... no police no cameras just MAD, thought I was a gonner two or three times. MAD.... just goes to show from one extreme to the other. Why cant these coppers moderate it a bit????

oh the benefits of living in the UK's equivalent of sleepy hollow, we must be just about the only town in Britain with NO Gatsos (the nearest one being in the next town on a road where anybody speeding deserves to get nicked). Currently we have NO traffic wardens (the only one employed here has been off sick for the last 18 months) and in the 3 years I have lived here I've only seen one speed trap - again in a place anybody caught speeding deserved to be locked up let alone fined.

Funny thing is, the traffic all moves at a sensible pace, parking is reasonable with most of the yellow lines and time restrictions being observed and there are very few accidents (other than the usual minor knocks)

Must be the sea air :)

Andy

Don't it just make you wana throw up. i'm coming to live in Bexhill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom