Mobile phone dock

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

garyp

Car
saab 9-3
Hi everyone, just got my firat mb, a 05 280 avant-garde cabriolet, noticed there is yhe phone dock in the centre console, anybody knows what kind of phone will fit it? I know its probably going to be an old Nokia or something, i am in the uk, thanks again

Thanks petrol pete, just sitting down to my kebab, will sort photos in about 30 mins, thanks for getting back to me

Looks like Nokia 6310, if it is there is no point in using it. Try push the little button top right of the photo and pop the unit out , underneath should be the plug for UHI bluetooth adapter. If so you can fit one and bluetooth pretty much any phone, but be warned the system will only work as a phone - no music streaming etc - and is frankly not that good , I have the same UHI in my 2006 C class.

The various Viseoo and MB UHI units available are not all the same (despite appearances) I do not know all of the detail but if purchasing one you MUST make sure it is for particular car/head unit.

Looks like this. IMG_1777.JPG

IMG_1778.JPG

Have a look what Alfie has to offer . at comandonline.co.uk . They are site sponsors on here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom