Mobile phone numbers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LTD

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Polo GTi (and a travel pass for the train and subway)
Any of you fine people well versed on cherished mobile numbers ?

I have a requirement but would rather get some help from someone here if possible than a desk jockey in a mobile phone store.

:thumb:

If there's a specific number you're looking for , you could always ring it and , if someone answers , make them an offer ?

In my case, O2 offered me three levels, standard which was free, silver which was (I think) around £25, and gold which was around £45 or £60 - not sure any more.

The mobile phone provider should be able to tell you what category your chosen number falls under.

Once you have it, you can take it with you when migrating from one mobile phone provider to another - I have a batch of numbers which I bought from Virgin Mobile 10 years ago, and these have now been through Virgin Mobile, Vodafone, and now O2 - all went through intact.

So it's well worth making this initial very small investment to get a nice number which you can keep for life.

i have some which i can sell pm me and i give the nos

Thanks guys.

The situation is as follows ....

I got both my daughters 'custom' numbers a few years back when an operator offered them as part of a start up pack. That operator has since been swallowed up by another.

They have 0772** DDMYY to signify their dates of birth with the same operator prefix. They have been ported out a few times as time has passed.

I would like to see if the same prefixes are available with a further two D.O.B.s for me and my wife to complete the set.

Hence the fact that they have to be rather specific - only one number for each of us would suffice.

Both numbers appear not to exist when dialed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom