Mobilio breakdown

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

glojo

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Car
S211 Sprinter 213CDI, & the new T-class
We have very recently had occasion to use the mobilio service and as a result of this I have just received a questionnaire.

I was extremely impressed with most aspects of the service, but before returning the form I thought I would ask here to see if anyone has anything constructive they would like to say and I will add it to my questionnaire. I would prefer posts with some constructive criticism simply because I received an excellent service and have ticked all the relevant boxes, however I have left the comments\suggestions box blank until I have read any replies.

Bye for now,
John

Why do you want comments from anyone else? It was you who used the service and the questionare relates to that usage only.
If you feel the service was good, which appears to be the case, then say so.

As said above John. the questionare is for you, if you are happy say so, personally I have always been happy with there service it's just a shame that any of us actually have to use it really:crazy:

Why do you want comments from anyone else? It was you who used the service and the questionare relates to that usage only.
If you feel the service was good, which appears to be the case, then say so.
I thought about this before posting the thread.

The questionnaire is indeed for me. I have filled it in and ticked all the relevant boxes.

However there is a last section listed as

ANY OTHER COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS.

The way I interpret that might be different from what you have. If there is ANYTHING I can say that is constructive then I am all in favour of letting the correct people know. It certainly does NOT ask for my personal thoughts. I might have interpreted it incorrectly, but that is down to me. If you, or anyone else has something constructive to say about how to improve the service, or what went wrong when you asked for help, lets air them.

I feel that if someone is going to read this form then if anyone has had a genuine bad experience, I would willingly draw it to the attention of whoever reads this document.

As Marcos has said, it is a shame we need it, but show me any car that is 100% reliable and I'll show you a similar model that is flawed.

John

My car broke down back in December, although I managed to limp home in it.

I was wondering how to get it to the dealers (some 25 miles away and £100 recovery fee), when someone on here suggested I try mobilolife to see if they would recover it.

They didn't, but instead sent out a service vehicle and fixed it outside my house. The tech spent an hour here and the only cost to me was £56 for a new crank sensor. The car has been running perfectly ever since.

Personally, I'm amazed at that level of after-sales care on a car that's seven years old and on its third owner. But I'm very happy and it will certainly encourage me to maintain the full main dealer service history.

I know that you were seeking constructive criticism, but I'm not in a position to offer any as I found the service excellent.

Glad to hear that you had a good experience with them too, John. Mercedes take a lot of flak on the forums (and I'm sure it's a case of no smoke without fire...) but they can do it right as well, it seems.

Cheers,

Gaz

Thanks Gaz,
I totally agree with your points. The smoke is always there hence my question about bad experiences?

I am just about to post my questionnaire off as there has not been any replies that I could use.

Regards,
John

Can someone explain in short what Mobilo life is :confused: . I have been trying to understand if it is a warranty? breakdown? bodywork cover?

Is it a part of Service plus? I mean, mine is a 53 plate W211 with FMBSH .. am I covered? Sorry.. I am very confused about this :(

Thanks,
Nim

Its a breakdown / recovery service and as long as you maintain a FMBSH you are covered for up to (I believe) 30 years......in europe too -- so AA for that cover is £130+ take that off your annual service bill and suddenly the dealers service isnt to bad..IMHO

Can someone explain in short what Mobilo life is :confused: . I have been trying to understand if it is a warranty? breakdown? bodywork cover?

Is it a part of Service plus? I mean, mine is a 53 plate W211 with FMBSH .. am I covered? Sorry.. I am very confused about this :(

Thanks,
Nim
Hi Nim,
I would suggest a good read of your service booklet which will hopefully set out all the conditions. Something that I have noticed is the constant change in wording for the qualifying for this cover of this warranty.

Regards
John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom