Mobilo-life option code

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Subyland

Car
E320T; E270T CDI; A170L CDI auto; Land Rover Defender 110
Hello all,

I am currently looking for a used A Class and have found 3 potentials cars so far. When checking the spec with the VIN, I get for 2 of them the option code 250B, described as Mobilo Life / Europe Service Package. Does anyone know what this mean? All cars were reg in 2003, so should be covered with Mobilo Life anyway.

P.S.: Out of curiosity I rang my local dealer to see what it would cost to buy a one year extended warranty for one of these (all cars well below 60000 miles): £727...:eek:

Last edited:
not sure but mobile life is only valid if serviced by mb in accordances with thier service policy

Hello all,

I am currently looking for a used A Class and have found 3 potentials cars so far. When checking the spec with the VIN, I get for 2 of them the option code 250B, described as Mobilo Life / Europe Service Package. Does anyone know what this mean? All cars were reg in 2003, so should be covered with Mobilo Life anyway.

P.S.: Out of curiosity I rang my local dealer to see what it would cost to buy a one year extended warranty for one of these (all cars well below 60000 miles): £727...:eek:

Have a look at ServicePlus, rather than the warranty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom