Mobilo & Servicing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

2939andy

Car
A CLASS
I am new to the club and therefore this may have come up before. Is it correct that for the first 4 years of my A class it is covered by Mobilo irrespective of whether I service it either with or not an official Mercedes dealership or even at all. I ask this because the Mercedes web site seems to suggest that its from the 5th year you must service with them to retain Mobilo. I should mention I bought my car from a dealer as a dealership demonstrator and am therefore, the second owner.

Any clarification would be much appreciated.

PS - so missing my 2003 C Class - loved that car and should have kept it.

Andrew

Hello and welcome. I know in later life the car is only covered by Mobilo if serviced by a main dealer. As for the first four years, my first port of call would be to the dealer you purchased it from.

Hi is mobilo only for the first 4 years of the car when bought from new? What happens once in 5th year?

Mobilo is renewed at each dealer service

For the first 4 years Mobilo is unconditional on cars registered 2008 onwards, it is then renewed year on year with a service at the main dealer

How old is your A class?

Im in the reverse situation to you. I had a A class, now have a C class w203. Mrs would like a smaller car!

For the first 4 years Mobilo is unconditional on cars registered 2008 onwards, it is then renewed year on year with a service at the main dealer

I think the 'unconditional' for the first 4 years refers only to whether the car was serviced by dealer on indie - but it has to be serviced - by a competent garage - for it to be covered Mobilo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom