Model Decals

Discussion in 'Bodywork' started by AndrewOl, Jun 24, 2019.

1. AndrewOl

AndrewOl Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    GL420 X164
    I have removed the rear model numbers as they had been put on by the dealer after the car ordered without. They were not straight and drove me crazy so out came the dental floss and t-cut! So the following chrome plastic decals are free to a good home. Will need new sticky stuff obviously. GL420 4matic. Email me your address and I will pop in post. Second class as I am Scottish after all.

chesterpiglet likes this.
  2. DUFC

DUFC New Member

Car:
    E220 AMG line (2018)
    Andrew, if you get no takers I'd be more than happy to add them to the wall decorations in our games room. / Jim (I'm Scottish too!)

Attached Files:

3. OP
    OP
    AndrewOl

AndrewOl Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    GL420 X164
  4. DUFC

DUFC New Member

Car:
    E220 AMG line (2018)
    Thanks Andrew. I've e-mailed you. Folks may have noticed the MB grille in the photos. My W212 was rear-ended and I was pushed into a car in front. Apart from major damage at the back of the car, the grille was cracked and insurance paid for a replacement. I took the damaged grille with me to our Florida home as 'luggage'. :) Most of the other stuff came from visits to US breakers yards. The black Chevy piece came off the tailgate of an old pick-up truck and the chrome decal below it is from a mid-sixties Ford Fairlane 500. It was just a heap of rust unfortunately. Great fun gathering all this stuff....

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 1, 2019