Modern customer service - rant.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've had chemo (and more..) well before Covid. The simple fact is that nothing around us is designed to accommodate people with compromised immune systems. For three years my wife and I only sat in coffee shops and restaurants with outdoor sitting, not fun during the winter months. Public transport was a no go area. I only ate thoroughly cooked food and double-disinfected everything. I made it through, thankfully. But you are better-accommodated in public if you are blind or in a wheelchair than if you have immune system issues.

I've had chemo (and more..) well before Covid. The simple fact is that nothing around us is designed to accommodate people with compromised immune systems. For three years my wife and I only sat in coffee shops and restaurants with outdoor sitting, not fun during the winter months. Public transport was a no go area. I only ate thoroughly cooked food and double-disinfected everything. I made it through, thankfully. But you are better-accommodated in public if you are blind or in a wheelchair than if you have immune system issues.

Decent of you to share your experience of the treatment and dealing with a compromised immune system in society , these are bridges we will have to cross in the coming months once we see exactly what and how much treatment is required.

Everyone down my wifes side of the family has had cancer so we were realistically expecting it in some form at some point , unfortunately it does not bode well for either of our two kids which is always gnawing away at the back of our thoughts.

Still cant believe a thread about customer service has descended to this, regarding some of the comments made. So as far as i am concerned , i`m out.

K

Isn't Glasgow airport in Paisley?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom