Modifications

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Mine is high simply because I live on a council estate with a moderate crime rate but virtually zero car crime. I use Adrian flux as a rule as they are the cheapest for me
I used to swear by these guys until they offered a premium that was double most of my others. I'l still give them a look come renewal though just to see if they have come back to their senses.

Low risk? I’ve 11 yes no claims, no accidents convictions or claims, car garaged and I have a big hole where my bum used to be when I get insurance.😭

I got 30 years no claims technically and insurance keeps going up. What is annoying - and I found out by accident (by accident I mean actually reading small prints) - that a lot of insurance providers have a limit on NCB. So if I got 30 years and an insurance has a 5 year limit - they may only attest if I were to leave that I got 5 ... I think Elephant did that to me.

I got 30 years no claims technically and insurance keeps going up. What is annoying - and I found out by accident (by accident I mean actually reading small prints) - that a lot of insurance providers have a limit on NCB. So if I got 30 years and an insurance has a 5 year limit - they may only attest if I were to leave that I got 5 ... I think Elephant did that to me.
In such circumstances the insurer confirms the No Claims Discount they offered at the end of the policy, because that is the insurers information, and is verifiable.

The insurer does confirm the amount of time since the driver’s last claim, as it’s not their information, and they have no way of standing behind it.

The maximum No Claims Discount offered is a usually in plain sight when providing information for a quote - especially online as NCD is a drop down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom