"modified" c230k

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gina2201

MB Enthusiast
Car
Audi A4 Quattro Avant S-Line
Yes i can see how people would mistake this for a W203 or does he mean a W204 not:D :D :D

Mines really an SLR!

Lynall

hmmm, not so sure about that, mind you, change the grill and it'd look nice I think!......:)

Especially for £500.....

and amazingly it's in the only colour for a Mercedes..

A set of AMG's.. ditch the lights and grill etc add some leather and probably could be a nice car..

Doesn't look too bad from every angle bar the front!

A set of AMG's.. ditch the lights and grill etc add some leather and probably could be a nice car..

If you ditch the grille wont that tend to take out the lights, bonnet, bumper and wings anyway...

I didn't realise the new C-Class was available in 1997.

What's that I hear you say? It's not really a new C-Class? But it has a huuuuge star grille and clear tail lamps, so surely that makes it the new C-Class?? :rolleyes: ;) :D

What was the seller thinking of? He hasn't even mentioned the AMG kit!! A little de-cluttering, and it could make a very nice car.

Careful everyone , you know how people get excited / outraged when we have a laugh at Ebay cars .... :rolleyes:

Snide mentions of glass houses , stones and all that ...

For Gods sake , don't have a laugh will you .... :crazy: ;)

NO FUN ALLOWED !!!

Is it being sold by one of spanishescapes mates?

Whilst we are on the subject of being careful what cars we diss..... Who the hell did that to a lovely C32 in the Merc Enthusiast mag.. Nitros, stupid kit etc etc.... shame on you...

Blimey the cars been ruined with all those stupid trappings, but having said that there is potential in the car. The C43 AMG kit alone is worth more than the current bid and shockingly enough it aint even mentioned. Some sellers would say a car has AMG styling when in fact all it has is an AMG badge but this actully has the kit and not even mentioned !
As been said before change the lights for originals, remove the chrome, fit an avantgarde grill and get rid of the tow bar and it will look spot on.

Loose the lights and those crystal headlamps and it looks fine. Replace with a standard grille and Bosch OEM Xenons. :) sorted lovely car.

towbar looks surprigingly oem except the oem one doesnt come with the AMG kit.

edit .. just noticed the chrome wingmirrors too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom