Modified Mercedes Benz C230 Kompressor

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
i think its a tad too much... looks too overboard for me with ll the audio etc
i like the indicators i wanted to get some like these when i went to new york...

i think its a tad too much... looks too overboard for me with ll the audio etc
i like the indicators i wanted to get some like these when i went to new york...

Yea i agree a bit tooo over the top hes ruined some wonderfull door cards to start with, then theres the sports steering wheel looks out of place if you ask me. However id love to hear the some sytem in that i bet its pumping loud with plenty bass!!

What an odd combination of bits!

Facelift door trim (presumably with wood rather than carbon, so it's been covered up). Steering wheel looks a bit dodgy. Aftermarket tail lamps, front indicators probably off ebay, grill looks suspect. Obviously C36 bodykit but on a sport model there is no other chrome so the sides look a bit lacking ;)

As for "AMG spec" paint, it's just standard paint as far as I can see.

Not a bad car though, from the pics.

If I won the lottery I'd buy cars like this and crush them :devil: .

yes i noticed that Shude im presuming hes got a full leather kit from another facelift w202 with electric leather seats and door cards which he has then modified the door cards for the speakers and the white stripings and then modified the seats for the screens in the headrests

If I won the lottery I'd buy cars like this and crush them :devil: .

A bit harsh dont you think after all all the Alpine equipment is worth more than the car!!!

Yeah a little bit OTT, I prefer the more subtle approach! But quite liking the grille from what I can see and the wheels aren't too bad, not what I wold choose but still. The doorcards are quite ugly though!

Far too 'nova' for my liking, too low and not enough tyre on the wheels for a mercedes, just doesnt look right!

Inside there is some nice kit..... shame it's been installed by a gibbon with a meat clever :(

......and the steering wheel? Aaahh, there should be a vetting process when you try and buy a mercedes, like when you adopt a child and they come round to make sure you're going to look after it properly.

I like my Audio, but I try and keep it hidden, I had a rather large install in my mk1 Golf driver (first car) had it in there for 2 years before I sold the audio on. The buyer had it for a total of 3 days before it was nicked :( but then he did like letting everyone else hear it at college :rolleyes: :devil:

It deffinatly has not got the airbag for that steering wheel and apart from that i pretty much doubt also that it DONT have airbags in the doors either although the SRS logo is there on the door cards the extra feature of door airbags was not available on the pre facelifts - correct me if im wrong

No door air bags! I have a pre facelift too, and just have the driver and passenger airbags!

Not my cup of tea.

I really hate different steering wheels put in... they just look out of place. I like to cordinate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom