Mondays & Tuesdays are Car Club nights @ Caffeine & Machine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Dazzler

MB Master
SUPPORTER
Car
Smart ForFour AMG Black Series Night Edition Premium Plus 125 Powered by Brabus
Mondays and Tuesdays are Car Club nights at Caffeine & Machine, near Stratford-upon-Avon. Entry is free and children and dogs are welcome.

The food and drinks are good, and there’s usually some interesting metal, albeit Mondays & Tuesdays are quieter which makes it ideal for car clubs.

Who would be up for an informal GTG?

If we gauge rough demand then we can contact [email protected] to check availability. So what do you say?

Not too far from me, so happy to pop along (date depending).

Been a number of times, service is terrible otherwise a decent meet up place.

Moving to events

I'd be up for this but would depend on the date . I'd probably stay over but unfortunately I'm restricted to school holidays atm.

I'd be up for this but would depend on the date . I'd probably stay over but unfortunately I'm restricted to school holidays atm.
They have rooms but there are plenty close by 👍🏻

I woul be up for that. Have been once, there was some interesting cars there.

Bumpety bump.

@KillerHERTZ are you able add a poll to this thread with similar options to the Midlands mini-GTG thread please so we can gauge numbers?

I'd actually prefer this one to the Lichfield one in your other post to be honest Rob.

Lichfield is just a bit too close to home whereas this one is a bit too far to do a return journey so it could justify a night out in Banbury, a town which I happen to like. A lot :)

Been recently (2 weeks ago) for breakfast that was non existent. Just crossiants.
It was a Thursday at 10:00 am.
Only a Porsche and a jaguar xf?
Indoors smelt like a toilet.

On the plus side it as a very large car with teepee. So ideal for a club meet.
And it does get some nice cars when busy.

Glad I have been but would probably not go again.

We stayed at the Bell at ettingham which is a pub with rooms. Just 10 minutes away.

Regards
David

I'd actually prefer this one to the Lichfield one in your other post to be honest Rob.

Lichfield is just a bit too close to home whereas this one is a bit too far to do a return journey so it could justify a night out in Banbury, a town which I happen to like. A lot :)
A Banbury stay does make it sound quite attractive for me!:)

Banbury's OK early in the week, but some of it can be a bit like the wild west on a Friday or Saturday night...
That's how Dave likes it 🤣🤣

You can get a decent pint in Ye Olde Reine Deer Inn, and the Thai Orchid is always good.

You can get a decent pint in Ye Olde Reine Deer Inn,
I have a mug from there which I still have my brews in at home. :D

There are lots of decent bars, also some which are possibly a little more suspect, The Wheatsheaf is a bit of a challenge but a good bar selection whereas The Cherwell is just a Wetherspoons but without the ambience. ;)

I also happen to have a watch on order from the local jewellers so have to pop back occasionally.

I have a mug from there which I still have my brews in at home. :D

There are lots of decent bars, also some which are possibly a little more suspect, The Wheatsheaf is a bit of a challenge but a good bar selection whereas The Cherwell is just a Wetherspoons but without the ambience. ;)

I also happen to have a watch on order from the local jewellers so have to pop back occasionally.
I think we may have tried them all last time we were there! 😉

Right then, Caffeine & Machine have replied to my email today. Car Club nights are indeed Mondays and Tuesdays, and we have two options:

Option 1: Dedicated and reserved parking in front of Caffeine & Machine on a specific date, paying £10 per car in advance, although you get a £5 credit to spend on food, drinks, etc. Required for meets with large numbers of cars.

Option 2: Just turn up on any Monday or Tuesday night, and park where we can without reserved parking - there should be plenty of parking at the side or around the back - with no admission fee. Fine for meets with small numbers of cars.

Thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom