Mondays & Tuesdays are Car Club nights @ Caffeine & Machine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It's big enough just to have an area around back. No need to pay

Right then, Caffeine & Machine have replied to my email today. Car Club nights are indeed Mondays and Tuesdays, and we have two options:

Option 1: Dedicated and reserved parking in front of Caffeine & Machine on a specific date, paying £10 per car in advance, although you get a £5 credit to spend on food, drinks, etc. Required for meets with large numbers of cars.

Option 2: Just turn up on any Monday or Tuesday night, and park where we can without reserved parking - there should be plenty of parking at the side or around the back - with no admission fee. Fine for meets with small numbers of cars.

Thoughts?

Option 1: This would be fine if there were going to be a good few cars turning up so we could all be together but, as it's a weekday evening, I can't see there being much over 15 - 20** to be honest.

Option 2: This would probably be better as we should still be able to be near enough together. It would also save us £10 each and. as mentioned above, there should be plenty of space for however many turn up.

Thoughts: Just give me a few days notice, I'm available most weeks. A Tuesday would be better for me than Monday, but I'm pretty flexible so can go with the flow. :)

** Jay will possibly throw me here by bringing several of his down. :D

Just thought I'd bump this as it seems to have gone a bit quiet in here.

Any dates confirmed as yet Rob? I have most dates in July and August available, the only ones I couldn't manage would be the 22/23rd August as we have the Simply Mercedes meet at Beaulieu on the 21st.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom