Money No Object... Which Car?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 113659

Just a little variation on the great thread from Stuart.

Curious to see how loyal MB Club members really are :bannana:

For me it would be the barmy McLaren P1

Simply because I love the McLaren brand.

Ant.

Easily affordable but not exactly a practical amount to waste on an old car, a mint series 1 RS turbo

If it's has to be your only everyday car and you couldn't have a weekend/toy car it would be a new rolls Royce drophead.

Gotta be an Aventador.. plenty of drama every time you drive it..nothing looks quite so outrageous.

And when it breaks down, set fire to it and buy a P1. That's if it hasn't set fire to itself...

BRABUS 850 6.0 Biturbo WIDESTAR

11772017281059158187.jpg

838Bhp!

Then for a weekend toy:
Zonda F
2005-pagani-zonda-f.jpg

Have I still got to fill it up and pay running costs?

If it is my one and only car then a RANGE ROVER SVAutobiography (SWB).

It's got to be a C350e, it's the most AWESOME car ever!

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

OMG you lucky man. This must mean that, for you, money really is no object.

Best post on this thread because there's nothing better than being totally over the moon with your wheels. 10/10 dude. :bannana:

Ant.

I'm just checking. If you won €100,000,000 on euro lottery this week would you keep your 350e and buy NOTHING else??? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Happytalk73 said:
OMG you lucky man. This must mean that, for you, money really is no object. Best post on this thread because there's nothing better than being totally over the moon with your wheels. 10/10 dude. :bannana: Ant. I'm just checking. If you won €100,000,000 on euro lottery this week would you keep your 350e and buy NOTHING else??? :D

Stop 'fishing' Ant - he won't give it to you even if the Euro Millions numbers did come up!?!

Mclaren P1

If it was my only car and had to do everything and go everywhere then it would have to be "fairly" practical so would be an Aston Martin Rapide, Bentley Continental or a Porsche Panamera.

As a toy, no hesitation, a Lamborghini Miura. :)

I need to change mine now to a Ferrari FF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom