Monkey See - Monkey Want - Monkey See More - Monkey Don't Want

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

E55BOF

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
CLS63 SB, SLK55, Cooper S, Triumph Sprint (Bike not Dolly...),
This ad from Parkers caught my attention:

The car in the initial email link was red, and it looked like a good deal, but the car on offer is black. No thanks.

I just love the little disclaimer...

"We can’t show you a pic of your actual car. The images on here are just to give you an idea."

Caught my eye as well this morning, didn't mind the saffire black and the price wasn't too bad. My wife leased a Nissan Juke from them a few months ago , very easy to deal with and they have some good offers , if the spec suits you. Local dealer wanted circa £390 a month for the Tekna+ but pre-reg (4 miles on the clock) from Zen was £206 a month for 9000 miles pa. It was a no brainer really.

Set me thinking, though...

I want a soft-top as my other car. I could have a Mini JCW soft-top for not a lot more than that over the same term. Distinctly limp, at least in a straight line, compared to the SLK, but even so; hmmmmmmm...

Depends on the colour and spec. They used to say the SLK was a hairdresser's car; the SLK 55 isn't...

Just seen a shot of the current JCW dash and interior. Tart's handbag :eek:. I'll pass...

I filled in the credit app from the USA!
Whoopie!! accepted
Oh Fk now what? 👍
An old fart like me !
Tuercas viejas

You is now a hairdresser, bitch...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom