Monster E55

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Depends on who is insuring it.

Made no difference to mine and I am running similar mods and Kleemann headers as well (around £400 odd a year) and similar power (subject to how they are calculating their BHP).

I like black E55s but that is far too much black for me. Not keen on tail light smoking (these days, it makes it look like the car is a diesel) or front fog smoking. Not keen on the wheels either. Each to their own though!

Otherwise it's a nice example IMO.

Very strong money for an 02 though - even with that mileage and those mods.

I'd want to see the dyno print out from Acid though to be sure!

You thinking of buying it?

As John, not my choice either. Asking a lot for an 02 despite its miles. Far too much black going on there. It does look well looked after though.

Certainly looks businesslike, but too obvious for me. Then again, I'm old.

Lol! I'm old too! And a bit plod attention-seeking!!

No, not thinking of buying. Ins. wouldn't be an issue then, but I'd be garaging it permanently, afraid to leave it parked anywhere...have to just track it!! I agree..far too much black all round! Might not find it at night.

Great spec. if real and I actually think good money. I would've expected £12-13k. I think, for someone who has a nice big garage(not me), lives in the country...and wants to stealth around at night, perfect car.

Some money appearing shortly, so looking at AMG's but more likely a CLK Coupe/conv, an SLK32. SLK55 too high really. Did look at CL55 and CLS55. Few about and the Suspension issues are a deal breaker. SL55 still too high as well.

Should be an interesting search. £8-12k with a full dealer/indy history and no gaps.

Cheers,

Jon

Looks clean but at alot of marmite areas and low spec with no Comand.

If by decat he is referring to headers I could just about imagine 570 horses. But would be interested to see the print out for that car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom