More blasts? (London)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
it's in Oval, Warren Street, Shepard's Bush, and Est End somewhere....

Does not sound good.

- Apparently lots of gunshots or detinators going off, but no injuries reported yet.

No it doesn't... reports of a nail bomb, gunshots and small explosion on a bus in Hackney too....

BBC is reporting detonators only used and no injuries. If this is someones idea of a joke they want their hands chopping off. My friend just missed the last bombs, and with this going off today he is seriously looking for a job outside of London. He isnt scared but his wife is terrified.

OMG - hope everyone is OK. Sounds like minor explosions - but terrifying and awful nonetheless.

Just got back from London. Was driving past Warren Street station on my way to visit a customer based in Canary Wharf (Reuters), when 74% of the Metropolitan Police Force arrived all at once. Scared the living hell out of me, I turned around quick sharpish and got out of the centre of town. There was a no U-Turn sign where I turned around, and a camera to record me U-turning, but I think I'll be able to talk my way out of it if a notice comes. To be honest, I'm just glad to be home. I think I'll be trying to stay away from customers in the centre of town for a while :-S

-simon

Pietre said:
BBC is reporting detonators only used and no injuries. If this is . My friend just missed the last bombs, and with this going off today he is seriously looking for a job outside of London. He isnt scared but his wife is terrified.

I sincerely hope it isn't another terrorist attack. If it is someones idea of a joke they want more than their hands chopping off!

My wife is terrified too, after the attacks two weeks ago she vowed never to go on the tube (or London bus) again. She's been having exams at the monent (near London Bridge). Her first one was last Thursday (a week to the day from the first incident) and she just had another yesterday and the final one today.

Last week - Went by car together
Yesterday - Took the mainline train and then a cab from Waterloo. On the way back took the tube back to Waterloo as I was in London for a meeting too
Today - She just got back safely after taking the mainline train & tube there and back

Her phone was switched off because she was in the exam and hadn't switched it back on. She was inundated with messages & missed calls from friends & family. She was just coming round to the idea that things were turning back to normal.

Why???

deathly quiet again in the west end but all reports seem to suggest very minor attempts. doenst seem as 'professional' so maybe a different group??? extremists jumping on the bandwagon?

bus didnt go off in hackney but looks as if there may be something on it that needs controlled detonating.

If this is a "joke" or prank then I hope those who did get sent down for as long as if they had exploded bigger bombs. How Sick can people get??

Our offices in liverpool street have been advised to stay in, Was in the pub at the time, people not seem to be scared off from watching the cricket

i was watching the cricket in pub too....not many scared off as you say. Lets hope this is the last time we feel the panic of not knowing where our friends etc are. sick ********

Shamelss of me to say so but well played england.

Sounds very much to me like they all used a dodgy batch of explosives... The detonators went off OK but nothing more.

Who knows the cause, maybe our security services made a switch or perhaps more likely that in the absence of the other bombmaker (the chemist recently caught) they tried unsuccsesfully making it themselves.

Hopefully the perpetrators will now be caught and tortured interrogated into providing crucial information to make sweeping arrests.

Looks like a lucky escape. Given the level of CCTV footage last time, hopefully the police will have some mug shots soon and can pick these sh1ts up and play football with them till we get more details :devil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom